Beef Master Cooking
Table of Contents
In this course, students will be learning the fundamentals of cooking with beef. With an even mix of lectures and practical exercises, you will be equipped with the knowledge needed to understand the subtleties of grain vs grass-fed beef and how these facts affect the final dish.
- Lesson 1
- Introduction to different cuts and gradings (US, Australia)
- Classic steak dishes and their history
- Beef Wellington cooking
- Lesson 2
- Cooking methods and presentation
- Ribeye Steak with Sauce
- Lesson 3
- Butchering and trimming
- Braised Sirloin Steak with Onion Sauce
- Lesson 4
- Basics of Jus making and Stock
- Grilled Flank with Chimichurri
- Lesson 5
- Kettle raising and feed (i.e., Grass-fed vs Grain Fed) (Angus, Holstein, Wagyu, etc.…)
- Braised Short Rib and Red Wine Sauce
- Lesson 6
- Rubs and Marination for Beef and Steaks
- Rump steak with Peppercorn Sauce
- Lesson 7
- Steak Sauces and Varieties
- Beef Goulash
- Lesson 8
- Garnishes and side dishes
- Beef Brisket Rendang with Sambal
- Lesson 9
- Difference from Wet aged VS Dry aged
- Tournedos Rossini
- Lesson 10
- Dry ageing Method and its outcome
- Beef Kebabs Middle Eastern Style
With over 20 years of experience as a chef and a butcher, Mathias has had the privilege of working in multiple 4 - 5 star hotels around the world throughout his career.
Students who achieve a minimum attendance of 75% may apply for “Attendance Certificate in Beef Master Cooking”. Award will be issued within 3 months.
Kindly pay the initial deposit for the course as well as prepare the following items:
- Chef uniform set deposit - total $392 in cash (uniform - $300, apron - $50, big towel - $30, and chef hat - $12; non refundable)
- Two new kitchen clothes with different colors $12
Valid payment methods and their instructions can be found here.
This course does not provide make-up classes.
Miscellaneous charges can be found here.
How to Enroll
You may download our enrollment form here or fill out our online application form.
The Academy reserves the right to adjust course arrangements, assessments and teaching methods. For further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.