Certificate in Restaurant Operations (Can)
Table of Contents
This program teaches students how to run a successful restaurant with both theoretical and practical knowledge. Students will learn about restaurant operations, management, marketing strategies, and customer service. They will also be given practical assignments to apply their knowledge. The program prepares students to confidently run a restaurant or work in a management role, with access to experienced instructors, and mentors.
- Unit 1: Storage (short and prolonged)
- Unit 2: Pre-service preparation
- Unit 3: Upselling
- Unit 4: Orders
- Unit 5: Food and Drinks Services
- Unit 6: Opening and Closing Services
- Unit 7: Marinated Items
- Unit 8: Self-life
- Unit 9: Flavouring of each items
Prospective students must have basic command of English as business English terminology will be used throughout the course.
To obtain the Certificate in Restaurant Operations from the Academy, students must fulfill the following requirements:
- Must complete all modules successfully
- Achieve 90% attendance or above in each Module
Award will be issued within 3 months.
- Total Tuition:
- Miscellaneous Fees:
- HK$1,500 (including basic equipment and uniform to keep)
How to Enroll
The Academy reserves the right to adjust course arrangements, assessments and teaching methods. For further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.