Night Diploma in Hotel Culinary Arts
Table of Contents
This culinary course teaches international cuisine, combining theory with practical experience in a hotel setting. It follows the globally recognized Cambridge syllabus and covers kitchen safety, hygiene, and equipment knowledge. Experienced chefs provide hands-on instruction in creating culturally authentic dishes. Ideal for those pursuing a culinary career. Graduates will be equipped with the skills and knowledge to work in various culinary positions.
- Unit 1: General Kitchen Operations*
- Kitchen Safety
- Basic Cooking Skills
- Sauces and Stocks
- Vegetables, Poultry, Meat and Fish
- Starter, Soup and Main Course
- Unit 2: Bakery and Pastry
- Unit 3: Food Safety and OSH
- Unit 4: Kitchen Management
- Unit 5: Food Cost, Storage & Quality Control
- Unit 6: Menu Studies
- Unit 7: Beverage Studies – Cocktail
- Unit 8: Beverage Studies – Wine
- Unit 9: Food & Beverage Service Operations *
*Units marked with an asterisk are conducted in a professional, kitchen environment.
Prospective students must be:
- a F.5 graduate or
- S.6 graduate or
- must possess equivalent education/experience (to be assessed by an interview panel).
To obtain the Diploma in Hotel Culinary Arts from the Academy, students must fulfill the following requirements:
- Must complete all modules successfully
- Achieve 85% attendance or above in each Module
Award will be issued within 3 months.
- Total Tuition:
- Miscellaneous Fees:
- HK$3,500 (Includes Chef Uniform x 1, Apron x 1, Big Towel x 1, Small Towel x 2, Chef Hat, Individual & Group Insurances, Notes & Ingredients)
- Application Fee:
How to Enroll
The Academy reserves the right to adjust course arrangements, assessments and teaching methods. For further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.