Sunday Italian Regional Cuisine
2021/06/27 – 2021/07/25 Time: 10:00am-4:00pm
(06/27, 06/27, 07/04, 07/04, 07/11, 07/11, 07/18, 07/18, 07/25, 07/25)
- The Hong Kong Culinary Academy is offering Italian Regional Cuisine.
- Cacciucco alla Livornese (Leghorn Style Seafood Soup)
- Crostini & Bruschetta (chicken liver pate’, mixed mushrooms thyme & mint, cannellini beans & sage, black cabbage & sausage
- Pappardelle Funghi & Salsiccia (Pappardelle large flat ribbon pasta with fresh Italian sausage & mushrooms)
- Pollo alla Cacciatora (braised chicken in tomato sauce with olives, capers, potato & carrots)
- Porchetta (roasted pork loin roll with fresh herbs)
- Fettuccine alla Bolognese (Bolognese style meat ragout with fettuccine thin flat ribbon pasta)
- Lasagna (Traditional Emilian Lasagna recipe with homemade bechamel and home-made Bolognese ragout)
- Vitello Tonnato (Thiny Sliced Veal in Tuna Sauce)
- Ossobuco alla Milanese (braised veal shank in tomato sauce, served with saffron risotto)
- Risotto Classico (3 of the most classic and popular Risotto recipes, 1. Seafood, 2. Mushrooms, 3. Pear & Cheese)
- Melanzane alla Parmigiana (baked layers of eggplant and tomato sauce with Parmesan Cheese)
- Tonno al Cartoccio (fresh tuna steak baked in parchment paper with mediterranean vegetables) *good dish to learn the parchment paper baking technique.
- Scaloppine al Marsala (Veal in Marsala wine sauce with mushrooms)
- Saltimbocca alla Romana (Veal escallops with sage and Parma Ham in butter & white wine sauce)
- Coda alla Vaccinara (Rich OX Tail Stew in tomato sauce)
- Spaghetti all’ Amatriciana (Tipical pasta dish of the Amatrice town close to Rome, made with cured pork cheek (guanciale), pecorino cheese and tomato)
Course Arrangement: 6 hours per lesson, total lessons.
Medium of Instruction: English
Maximum no: 16 (working in groups of 2.)
** This course do not provide make-up class.
- Students who achieve a minimum attendance of 75% may apply for “Certificate of Attendance in Italian regional Cuisine”. Award will be issued within 3 months.
Hong Kong Culinary Academy
1/F, Block C, Cho Yiu Centre,
Cho Yiu Chuen,
6 King Cho Road,
Kwai Chung, Hong Kong
Monday – Friday (0900 – 2000), Saturday (0900 – 1600)
Sunday & public holidays (closed)
TEL: 2156 0612/2156 0610
FAX: 2529 6311