Advanced Bread & Cakes
- HK$5,100 (Apply and Paid on or before 31th August, 23:59)
HK$5,700 (Apply since 1st September, 00:00)
Students can serve different kinds of bakerys in professional ways. Students can get the intermediate skills of making cakes & chocolates, for recruitment or start up business.
- Almond Tart
- Charlotte Cake
- Coffee Ensemble
- Golden Charlotte
- Mont Blanc
- Red Wine Plum Pear Pie
- Vienna Cake
- Wine Chocolate
- * Content not in order.
- Mr Kong has been working in the industry over 45 years, his students are working for famous hotels in bakery and pastry.
- 8 lessons, 3 hours per lesson
- Medium of Instruction: Cantonese (supplement with English and French terminology)
- Maximum no. 16
- Assessments: Not Applicable
- Awards: “Attendance Certificate in Bakery, Cakes & Dessert 3” (Attendance: 75% or above) Award will be issued within 3 months.
- Requirment: Student must obtain awards either the following courses before application:
“Intermediate Cakes & Chocolate“, “Intermediate Bakery,Pastry & Cookies“
Hong Kong Culinary Academy
1/F, Block C, Cho Yiu Centre,
Cho Yiu Chuen,
6 King Cho Road,
Kwai Chung, Hong Kong
Monday – Friday (0900 – 2000), Saturday (0900 – 1600)
Sunday & public holidays (closed)
TEL: 2156 0612/2156 0610
FAX: 2529 6311