Bakery, Pastry & Cookies
- Student needs to prepare the following items and deposit on the start day.
- Deposit of chef uniform sets total $392 (By cash, including uniform($300), apron($50), big towel($30)，and chef hat($12，no return))
- Tart mould＄30
- Two new kitchen clothes with different colours＄12
Student can learnt to make bakery, pastry and cookies, from basics to professionals. Students can get the basic skills of making bread and pies, for recruitment or start up business.
- Bakery Stollen and Bran Muffin
- Sweet Bread & Raisin Scone
- French Bread & Bread Stick
- Italian Bread & Panini
- Lemon Pie
- Portuguese Apple Tart
- German Apple Tart
- Bake Blueberry Cheese Tart
- Mr Kong has been working in the industry over 45 years, his students are working for famous hotels in bakery and pastry.
- 8 Lessons, 3 hours per lesson.
- Medium of Instruction: Cantonese (supplement with English and French terminology)
- Maximum no. 22
- Assessments: Not Applicable
- Awards: “Attendance Certificate in Bakery, Pastry and Cookies” (Attendance: 75% or above) Award will be issued within 3 months.
Hong Kong Culinary Academy
1/F, Block C, Cho Yiu Centre,
Cho Yiu Chuen,
6 King Cho Road,
Kwai Chung, Hong Kong
Monday – Friday (0900 – 2000), Saturday (0900 – 1600)
Sunday & public holidays (closed)
TEL: 2156 0612/2156 0610
FAX: 2529 63115