Basic Patisserie A (Cake) – 1 star
Course code: BPATIALocation: Fees:
- HK$4,700 (Apply and Paid on or before 31th August, 23:59) HK$5,300 (Apply since 1st September, 00:00)
- Student needs to prepare the following items and deposit on the start day.
- Deposit of chef uniform sets total $392 (By cash, including uniform($300), apron($50), big towel($30)，and chef hat($12，no return))
- 6″ cake mould＄30
- Cake box $12
- Two new kitchen clothes with different colours＄12
- Students can understand the basic pastry theory and get familiar with the basic baking technique. After completion of this course, students will acquire the basic cake baking skill.
- Strawberry Shortcake
- Gateau Truffle au Chocolate
- Tiramisu Roll
- Apple Upside-down
- Bluberry Cheese Cake
- Norwegian Cake
- Mocha Cake
- Hanny Chan graduates from numerous famous school for pastry and sugar works. She has a comprehensive knowledge in pastry. She also has many years of experience in teaching pastry.
- 8 lessons, 3 hours per lesson
- Medium of Instruction: Cantonese (supplement with English and French terminology)
- Maximum no: 16
- Assessments: Not Applicable
- Awards: “Attendance Certificate in Basic Patisserie A” (Attendance: 75% or above) Award will be issued within 3 months.
- For those who are interested in learning more advanced baking theories and techniques, you can apply for our Diploma in Patisserie.