Basic Patisserie B (Bread) – 1 star
- HK$4,700 (Apply and Paid on or before 31th August, 23:59)
HK$5,300 (Apply since 1st September, 00:00)
- Student needs to prepare the following items and deposit on the start day.
- Deposit of chef uniform sets total $392 (By cash, including uniform($300), apron($50), big towel($30)，and chef hat($12，no return))
- Tart mould＄30
- Two new kitchen clothes with different colours＄12
- This course will focus on the basic bread baking techniques and their usage. Content includes: direct method, sponge-dough method, refrigeration method, etc… The course will also include the introduction of different yeasts and their usage. After completion of this course, students will be able to acquire the basic bread baking skills.
- Walnut Raisin Country Bread
- Chocolate Orange Brioche
- Bagel (2 Flavors)
- Hokkaido Milk Bread
- Ukrainian Garlic Bread
- Butter Roll, Ham and Cheese Bread
- Japanese Melon Bread and Matcha Melon Bread
- English Muffin with Onion and Ham Sauce
- Hanny Chan graduates from numerous famous school for pastry and sugar works. She has a comprehensive knowledge in pastry. She also has many years of experience in teaching pastry.
8 lessons, 3 hours per lesson
Medium of Instruction: Cantonese (supplement with English and French terminology)
Maximum no: 16
Assessments: Not Applicable
Awards: “Attendance Certificate in Basic Patisserie B” (Attendance: 75% or above) Award will be issued within 3 months.
- For those who are interested in learning more advanced baking theories and techniques, you can apply for our Diploma in Patisserie.
Hong Kong Culinary Academy
1/F, Block C, Cho Yiu Centre,
Cho Yiu Chuen,
No.6 King Cho Road,
Monday – Friday (0900 – 2000), Saturday (0900 – 1600)
Sunday & public holidays (closed)
TEL: 2156 0612/2156 0610
FAX: 2529 6311