Basic Patisserie C (Pie & Tart) – 1 star
- HK$4,700 (Apply and Paid on or before 31th August, 23:59)
HK$5,300 (Apply since 1st September, 00:00)
- Student needs to prepare the following items and deposit on the start day.
- Deposit of chef uniform sets total $392 (By cash, including uniform($300), apron($50), big towel($30)，and chef hat($12，no return))
- Tart mould＄30
- Two new kitchen clothes with different colours＄12
- This course will focus on the basic pie and tart baking techniques. Students will learn how to use different dough to make different flavor/style pie and tart. Students will also learn how to decorate and how to change the ingredients.
- Lemon Meringue Tart
- Sweet Potato Tart
- French Apple Pie
- Salty Caramel Banana Cream Tart
- Classic Pear Tart
- Chicken and Mushroom Pie
- Vegetable Pie
- Devil’s Cheese Tart
- Hanny Chan graduates from numerous famous school for pastry and sugar works. She has a comprehensive knowledge in pastry. She also has many years of experience in teaching pastry.
8 lessons, 3 hours per lesson
Medium of Instruction: Cantonese (supplement with English and French terminology)
Maximum no: 16
Assessments: Not Applicable
Awards: “Attendance Certificate in Basic Patisserie C” (Attendance: 75% or above) Award will be issued within 3 months.
- For those who are interested in learning more advanced baking theories and techniques, you can apply for our Diploma in Patisserie.
Hong Kong Culinary Academy
1/F, Block C, Cho Yiu Centre,
Cho Yiu Chuen,
No.6 King Cho Road,
Monday – Friday (0900 – 2000), Saturday (0900 – 1600)
Sunday & public holidays (closed)
TEL: 2156 0612/2156 0610
FAX: 2529 6311