Intermediate Bakery, Pastry & Cookies
- HK$4,100 (Apply and Paid on or before 31th August, 23:59)
HK$4,700 (Apply since 1st September, 00:00)
Student can learnt to make bakery, pastry and cookies, from basics to professionals. Students can get the basic skills of making bread and pies, for recruitment or start up business.
- Hokkaido White Chocolate Cookies/ Baked Alaska
- Puff Pastry/ Butterfly Puff Pastry
- Chocolate Almond Cookies /Lawernce Tart
- Pineapple Bun
- Danish Pastry
- Mr Kong has been working in the industry over 45 years, his students are working for famous hotels in bakery and pastry.
- 8 Lessons, 3 hours per lesson.
- Medium of Instruction: Cantonese (supplement with English and French terminology)
- Maximum no. 16
- Assessments: Not Applicable
- Requirment: Student must obtain awards either the following courses before application:
“Bakery, Pastry & Cookies”; “Basic Patisserie B (Bread)”; “Basic Patisserie C (Pie & Tart)”; “Basic Patisserie D (International Bread)“
- Awards: “Attendance Certificate in Intermediate Bakery, Pastry and cookies (Attendance: 75% or above) Award will be issued within 3 months.
Hong Kong Culinary Academy
1/F, Block C, Cho Yiu Centre,
Cho Yiu Chuen,
6 King Cho Road,
Kwai Chung, Hong Kong
Monday – Friday (0900 – 2000), Saturday (0900 – 1600)
Sunday & public holidays (closed)
TEL: 2156 0612/2156 0610
FAX: 2529 6311