Intermediate Bakery, Pastry & Cookies
Student can learnt to make bakery, pastry and cookies, from basics to professionals. Students can get the basic skills of making bread and pies, for recruitment or start up business.
- Hokkaido White Chocolate Cookies/ Baked Alaska
- Puff Pastry/ Butterfly Puff Pastry
- Chocolate Almond Cookies /Lawernce Tart
- Pineapple Bun
- Danish Pastry
- Mr Kong has been working in the industry over 45 years, his students are working for famous hotels in bakery and pastry.
- 8 Lessons, 3 hours per lesson.
- Medium of Instruction: Cantonese (supplement with English and French terminology)
- Maximum no. 16
- Assessments: Not Applicable
- Requirment: Student must obtain awards either the following courses before application:
“Bakery, Pastry & Cookies”; “Basic Patisserie B (Bread)”; “Basic Patisserie C (Pie & Tart)”; “Basic Patisserie D (International Bread)“
- Awards: “Attendance Certificate in Intermediate Bakery, Pastry and cookies (Attendance: 75% or above) Award will be issued within 3 months.
Hong Kong Culinary Academy
1/F, Block C, Cho Yiu Centre,
Cho Yiu Chuen,
6 King Cho Road,
Kwai Chung, Hong Kong
Monday – Friday (0900 – 2000), Saturday (0900 – 1600)
Sunday & public holidays (closed)
TEL: 2156 0612/2156 0610
FAX: 2529 6311