Basic Italian Cookery
- Star Chef gives you the experience of traditional Italian Cuisine that most people rarely find in Hong Kong. He will share the joy of cooking and eating Traditional Italian Cuisine with passionate food lover. After all the basic, participant is eligible to enroll into Regional Italian Cuisine that only he can bring to us in Hong Kong in English speaking environment.
- Train and share with Asian and European the joy of cooking Italian Cuisine.
- Orange Fennel Salad
- Marinated Eggplant
- Tuscan Bean Salad
- Stuffed Bellpepper
- Minestrone Soup
- Porcini Cream Soup
- Tomato Mozzarella, Pesto Sauce
- Fresh Pasta
- Pasta Vongole
- Fettucine with Tuna Sauce
- Spaghetti Carbonara
- Prosciutto and Parmesan Tortellini, Sage Butter
- Chickenliver Ravioli in roasted Bellpepper Sauce
- Bolognese Sauce
- Bechamel Sauce
- Lasagne Gratinate
- Spinach and Gorgonzola Pansoli
- Polenta-Parmesan Gnocchi, Tomato Salsa
- Potato Gnocchi in Spinach Cream Sauce
- Pizza Dough
- Pizza Sauce
- Pizza Toppings
- Linguini Casa Mia
- Osso Bucco
- Ovenbaked Fish Filet (Seabass fresh), Zucchini, Asparagus
- Trofie Pasta with Pinenuts, Beans and Potato
- Piccata Milanese, Saffron Risotto
- Scaloppine al Limone, Farafalla in Porcini Cream Sauce
- Panna Cotta with Raspberry
- Poached Pear on Sabayon
- Orange Chocolate and Forrest Berry Tart
3 hours per lesson, total 10 lessons.
Medium of Instruction: English
Maximum no: 16
** Make-up classes are allowed but subject to prior approval, validity of proof of absence and availibility.
Make-up classes do not count as attendances.
- Students who achieve a minimum attendance of 75% may apply for “Attendance Certificate in Basic Italian Cookery”. Award will be issued within 3 months.
Hong Kong Culinary Academy
1/F, Block C, Cho Yiu Centre,
Cho Yiu Chuen,
6 King Cho Road,
Kwai Chung, Hong Kong
Monday – Friday (0900 – 2000), Saturday (0900 – 1600)
Sunday & public holidays (closed)
TEL: 2156 0612/2156 0610
FAX: 2529 6311