Assured Certificate in Soy Bean Cookery
Medium of Instruction: 粵語
This program teaches potential students to use soybeans in their menus through hands-on instruction. They will learn to prepare soybeans as tofu, tempeh, and soy milk and explore the nutritional benefits. Students will learn how to plate and garnish soybean-based dishes while developing the skills to integrate soybeans into their menus for healthier, sustainable dining options.
Students who are able to pass the final assessment may apply for “Certificate in Soy Bean Cookery”. Award will be issued within 3 months.
Schedules & Registration
- 第一課: Food safety in catering
- 第二課: Health and safety awareness for catering and hospitality
- 第三課: Introduction to kitchen equipment
- 第四課: Prepare and cook food by boiling, poaching and steaming
- 第五課: Prepare and cook food by stewing and braising
- 第六課: Prepare and cook food by baking, roasting and grilling
- 第七課: Prepare and cook food by deep frying and shallow frying
- 第八課: Regeneration of pre-prepared food
- 第九課: Cold food preparation
- 第十課: Soy Bean Principle, Application and Development
- 第十一課: Final Assessment
Potential student's age must be greater than 13 years old and must have a height of at least 1.4 meters.
Final grading of this course is determined by the following factors:
- Practical assessment in the kitchen whose weight accounts for 50% of the final grade
- Written assessment in the classroom whose weight accounts for 50% of the final grade
您可以 在此 or click on the link below to begin enrollment.